Crazy Bitch! Crazy Bitch!

I Get It

Sheesh, I wonder if they treated Matt Groenig this way before he created The Simpsons. I get it, you are actually showing how the mind spins around waiting for something to happen, but it never does. Kinda like standing there waiting for the last bus, but you missed it and didn't even know you missed it.

Have these people who insulted you try to understand the deep thoughts that are behind what you are really trying to say.

The pain, the anguish of modern man, spinning in infinitum, with satanic sounds erupting from the bowels of the earth.

I get it. I really do. Make more now.

Gladiator-007 responds:

Thanx man! I really aprriciate that... Maybe you've given me a bit too much credit! But check out my other movie on Newgrounds: NABEEL'S HOUSE PARTY! Its a crazy Sexually-charged freaky-ass Film!!

Maynard 1 Maynard 1

Not too shabby

Pretty funny I thought - kinda simple, but creative situations. You got some potential for some great stuff.

The Dogster
Maynard & Cleetus
Geriatric Skeet Shooting
Freakville

Informal Rage Informal Rage

I'm hip you crazy cat.

Like totally hip man. Keep doing them. Don't stop.
GREAT song selection. It's too funny. I laughed my ass off! We need to merge our movies together. You can do the intros and the driving scenes OK?

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

The bomb

Kudos to you, man. excellent animation, especially the 3-D work with gradients, chrome fx etc. Now think about coming up with your own characters, I think they would be better than anything you want to copy. You have demonstrated some Flash skills I have never seen before.... keep up the excellent work! Looking forward to more!
The_Dog